Yesterday was Day 2 of the Outdoor Demo.
The weather was said to be very non-Las Vegas like and agreeable, though some, like Matt Pacocha at VeloNews mentioned that getting out to Bootleg Canyon took an unusually long time.
This report from CyclingNews focuses on cyclocross gear:
- A new titanium cyclocross machine from Litespeed that comes in at under 17 pounds
- The revised Jamis Supernova, now 50 grams lighter
- The Xpedo Twin pedal featuring dual hinged step-in engagement
That's not all they saw, however:
- Cannondale has 4 new 29er models for 2008
- Foes was showing off some prototype machines, as well as a really cool work stand
- Lezyne: This all new company has some very cool multitools and pumps, with more in the pipeline
- Fizik had new saddles as well as gelato.
Interbike's New Product Showcase has a boatload of new products:
- Rotor's super light new S1 stem
- New road tires from Kenda
- A bike-park/slopestyle bike from Jamis
- Duratec a bicycle manufacturer based in the Czech Republic, looking for U.S. dealers