Yesterday was Day 2 on the show floor at Interbike 2007.
Fixed Gear Gallery returns with a boatload of pictures:
- A visit to the Phil Wood booth
- A utility bike from Sycip
- New track bikes in aluminum and carbon fiber from Pinarello
- Dedicated track and fixed road bikes from Masi, some at very attractive prices
- Cruisers, commuters and a revamped Madison from Schwinn
- New very affordable carbon fiber bikes from Ibis.
- Pursuit bars from Profile Design
- A couple of track bikes from Temple
- New track wheels from American Classic
From CyclingNews.com :
- Deep, deep section wheels from HED
- The reintroduction of the very popular Gore Ride-On brake and derailleur cables
- Hot and cold weather riding gear from Craft
- A slick looking ti cruiser from Lynskey
- An all carbon fiber time trial/tri bike from Parlee
- A look at some of the 'cross bikes ridden in this year's CrossVegas: Jeremy Power's Ridley X-Fire, Tim Johnson's Cannondale and Decker's Giant TCX.