Here are some of the latest headlines from the world of cycling.
- Giro winner Danilo diLuca faces yet another hearing about doping allegations.
- Michael Cavendish's outstanding debut season continues with a stage win at the Tour of Benelux. Nick Nuyens of Cofidis is holding on to the overall lead.
- Young rider Stijn Vanderbergh fended off the riders of Team CSC to win the second stage of the Tour of Ireland.
- Levi Leipheimer is very close to making a deal for 2008.
- On Trust But Verify: It's been 3 months since the close of Floyd Landis' arbitration hearing, and the panel has made nary a peep.
- Cycling News has a good review of the BMC Pro Machine SLC01
- I'll be posting a review of Specialized Product's nylon rim strips soon. They just went on the bike late last night, so I need to get out for a cruise to see how they behave. I'm looking forward to going a long time without a flat.
Have a good weekend!