Here are a few new products from Day 1 of Interbike:
- SRAM officially rolls out the new Red group
- Felt introduces their 2008 line
- Zipp rolls out some new equipment, including a disk claiming to have negative drag
- Sampson Sports is showing off their latest iteration of a complete drivetrain group
- Kuota has a new track bike as well as a new Tt/Tri bike. Other models get updates
- Colnago makes some small adjustments to their excellent line of bikes
- Selle Italia is collaborating with Troy Lee!
- Giro introduces new eyewear. Weren't we supposed to see this last year (along with some shoes?)
- ROI Bikes is looking to expand
More to come later, I'm sure.