Skip to main content

Big Sale at Neuvation Cycling

The folks over at Neuvation Cycling are having an excellent sale on their very popular wheels. At $299, I think that the R28 SL3 is a killer deal. These compare favorably to a Ksyrium ES, but go for $500 less.

Model              Weight        Orig. Price      Sale Price
M28                 1720g          $  349             $  199
M28 Aero          1748g          $  399             $  229
M28 Aero 2       1740g          $  399             $  269
R28 Aero 3        1600g          $  499            $  349
R28 SL 3           1540g          $  499             $  299
C38                 1170g           $1499             $1199
C38C                1625g          $1499             $1199
C48                 1499g          $1499             $  899
C48C                1715g            $1499             $  899
C50                 1520g           $  999            $  899

Neuvation has a very high rating across the board from the readers at Road Bike Review and their customer service is often cited as some of the best in the industry. 

Right now, they are also having a sale on ceramic bearing upgrades. Ceramic bearing kits for their wheels typically run $100, but right now they are $35 to $60 with the purchase of a wheelset. 

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review - Specialized Rim Strips

Several weeks ago, while out on a group ride, I had 3 flats within the space of less than 2 hours and 25 miles. I only had one tube on me, but was fortunate enough to be riding with some very generous people that not only shared tubes with me, but also helped me put them in. One of these individuals took a look at my wheels and theorized that my flats were likely being caused by tube to rim contact, as opposed to road debris or pinch flats.  When I got home, I took off the wheels, removed the tires and tubes and took a good hard look at the rim strips. Sure enough, the Velox strips were a bit narrow, and in places, just barely covered the spoke holes.  I knew that I had to find a solution. I was tired of buying new tubes every couple of weeks. After some research on the internet, I came across these Specialized brand rim strips . I made some phone calls to local bike shops to see if anyone carried them, with no luck. I ended up ordering them directly from Specialized.  When they arri...

Lance Breaks His Silence On The Landis Decision

When first asked a couple of weeks ago about the decision in the Floyd Landis case, Lance Armstrong basically implied that he didn't keep up with cycling anymore and that he didn't have time to look at it. Now, in a new interview released yesterday, Armstrong blasts the decision of the arbitration panel and states that he feels that Landis would have been exonerated by a jury. It's about time he spoke up. He may be focused on finding a cure for cancer, but he needs to recognize that for most Americans, he is the person that comes to mind when they think about professional cycling.